Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Interlude

I've got several entries whirling about in my head and I promise to get them all out of my brain and onto virtual paper soon. One is about my feelings on staying on or getting off the IF freeway, one is on yet another family skeleton I'm dancing with, and one is the aforementioned tale of Donna vs. The Pill.

I wanted to say how very grateful I am for all the thoughtful comments I've received. All of them have given me food for thought and shown how much all of you "get it".

As a thank you and to make sure my readers don't fall off my radar screen because I haven't posted in a while, I leave you with some lovely images from our recent anniversary trip, and of the now-finished yurt next door.
















10 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger MC said...

Lovely pictutes. I hope everything is working out for you.

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Julie said...

You take such beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us! It's good to have hobbies...
:-)

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

Beautiful Photos!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Foxxy One said...

beautiful!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Great pics, girlie!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger chris said...

Gorgeous.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Have you ever thought of taking pictures professionally? They are absolutely beautiful! As for the yurt....hmmm...can't say I've ever heard (or seen) that before.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, a yurt! Monkey Boy has always wanted a yurt.

They're way cool photos. I like the Angels Trumpets expeshully.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics.... so what's the deal with the Yurt... are they living in it or is it like a guest lodge or something???

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Donna said...

A family of 4 are living in the yurt, they say they could be there for a couple of years. They couldn't afford to live in the area any other way. Beats an old VW minivan I guess.

I gotta admit, hubby took a couple of these. But thanks for the kudos anyway, I really do love photography.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home