Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Nursery Rhymes

For those of you actually looking for a rhyme or two, sorry, that was just my attempt at a clever post title.

We've spent much of the last two days putting down a new floor in an upstairs room that was originally an office, then a child's room during the tenure of the previous owner, then an office again until a couple months ago. Now its being transformed into my dressing area. White-washed pine laminate floor and purple walls. I'm glad to have something accomplished, but...

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NURSERY.

Yesterday I cried on and off, I haven't (yet) today but still feeling very sad. The thought even crossed my mind to just stop right now and not even do the final Clomid/Gonal-F/IUI cycle. I've already paid for and received the meds. In the end I'm sure I'll go ahead with it, I'm just glad I don't have to make that decision today. My poor husband. I'm not much of a companion right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Ouch! I am sorry, too Donna.
I bet the room will be pretty though. I LURV Purple!
Sorry, I am just trying to look at the bright side for you. *sniff sniff* ((HUGS))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home