Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Monday, October 18, 2004

Exhausted

The title says it all. I don't think I've ever been this consistently exhausted. Ever. For days on end I've been dragging my butt around. Today I barely made it to the drug store (gotta have my drugs) and the grocery store. The only food I bought was prepared, either frozen or eat-right-out-of-the-package. Even heating something up for dinner sounded like too much work. I might have to have cereal. Damn hormones.

Speaking of drugs, my next round of black market Gonal-F will be here on Wednesday, from NYC. This time we got two multi-dose kits, in case Dr. T wants to up the dosage, although I will be taking Clomid as well. I don't know if I can handle a higher dosage...between the ovary pain and the extreme fatigue, this is really kicking my old butt.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Tiff said...

Hormones. Gotta love 'em!....NOT!
I am sorry you are dragging. And WHOA..adding clomid to the mix?? Ouch! That stuff is evil all by itself.
I will be praying that you and Devin keep your sanity through this next cycle! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home