Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Cycle Day 6

After talking to my resident expert last night (who did 4 rounds of IVF), I feel better. I'm going to try to trust my doc, and unless I start having a lot of pain or a fever, I'll wait until Wednesday for the U/S and B/W. I seriously doubt that I could produce so many follies that my cycle would have to be cancelled. I didn't respond that well to the highest dose of Clomid, and he doesn't have me on a ridiculously high dosage of Gonal-F. Breathe. In. Out. In. Out. Try to do one day at a time.

We moved my vanity into the bedroom and pulled up the carpet, carpet pad and baseboards today in the upstairs room. We already have the Pergo but now we need to get all the staples out of the floorboards. Its good to have the project started anyway. It will be nice to have a newly decorated room for a dressing area. One of these days, if the stars align just right, it will be the nursery. But, I'm not decorating it for that purpose. Whitewashed pine floor and a delightful purple color called Lilac Love for the walls. Its a whole lot darker than any color I've seen labelled "lilac" before, but I kinda like the name anyway.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Only ONE more day til the u/s!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that your follies are kicking some serious ass!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home