Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Saturday, October 16, 2004

A Little Panic Goes a Long Way

HA! My brain says, just to prove myself wrong, I'm gonna bring on a panic attack this morning.

After making a good faith effort at the "old-fashioned way"last night, I woke up this morning to a very sharp pain in or near my right ovary. My groggy brain immediately thought "oh, something has ruptured" and I went into panic mode. Nausea, dizzy, heart racing, the whole she-bang. Devin talked me down and used a cold washcloth to regulate my temperature. Now I look like hell, and I feel like hell. A matched set. I love being me.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, yep - what Ollie said. I'm glad Devin was there with you. It's just those two big ol' follies trying to get out so they can hook up with a couple of cute spermies. Hope you're feeling much better today. - Kym

 

Post a Comment

<< Home