Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Discuss Amongst Yourselves

I'm working on an important post that is taking some time, so while you breathlessly await my next entry I'll leave you with something completely different to discuss: the point of view from the other side.

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

6 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Looks like everybody else is too...

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Coloratura said...

This reminds me of what my history teacher in college used to talk a lot about... the inevitable decline of natural resources vs. the ever burgeoning populations of the various nations of this world... he too, threw the concept of non-propogation as something we should all seriously consider... it's thought provoking, that's for sure... can't wait for your new post. I am writing again (or trying to) so hope you'll come back!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I, too, don't know what to say. Interesting, odd, WTF? I keep going back to read little snippets. At first I thought it was going to be Darwinian; a joke. Hmmmmm. Needs more analysis. Thanks for the diversion, this will keep me busy for a while. LOL

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

I can definitely see where they are coming from. But a MOVEMENT? Odd.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those "Baby Haters" who love to troll infertility blogs are probably just THRILLED to see this movement!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger charlie's mom said...

I kind of feel like the extinct human in the center. Once I'm gone, POOF! No more fisher queens.

Unless I actually do get pregnant...(laughing meniacally)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home