Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Friday, September 30, 2005

Flora


There were orchids in every room of the house


Nepenthes (Tropical Pitcher Plant), a carnivorous beauty


Banyan tree


Native bromeliad


Huge coleus


I believe this is an African Tulip Tree


Orange hibiscus


Close-up hibiscus, this one was off the back lanai

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Cricket said...

These are beautiful. I look forward to more!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH WOW, those are beautiful! I especially love the Nepenthes. That is an incredible example of Mother Nature's skills. Wow.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

I dig the Nepenthes. MMyeah.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Coloratura said...

oh boy... I might have to schedule a trip... these are great shots of the flora and fauna...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home