Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Infertility on TV

Yes, coming soon to a TV near you, the fascinating world of Infertility!

First came news of the fall NBC "delightful ensemble drama" called Inconceivable (I wonder what Julia Indochiva is thinking?). The ONLY good thing I can say about this is that at least it's not a comedy. Because we all know that once a couple finds out they have a fertility problem, the hilarity ensues. I watched the preview on the NBC site and had to sit on my hands to avoid throwing my computer out the window.

Then I came across this story on MSNBC.com. *banging head on desk* I'll just leave that as a stand-alone and slowly back away.

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Oh. My. Gawd.
I'm glad you posted about Inconceivable. I might have watched it by mistake otherwise.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

Without a doubt, they are running out of ideas. Whoever thinks these things up is a moral idiot.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger chris said...

Am I the only one whose going to watch the first one? I like throwing things at the TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home