Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Monday, April 25, 2005

My Other Therapist

I gotta give credit where credit is due...here's my other doctor. You can see he's got a mischievous streak, but he's funny and sweet and jumps for the pure joy of living and playing ball.

Again I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to comment here. I'd especially like to thank Ms. R for her kind words and for her understanding. It shouldn't phase me by now, but I'm still amazed at how many women this has happened to. It seems every time I talk about it I find out that someone else I know is also a survivor. I've often wondered how I could ensure that the cycle stops with my generation (my mother was also abused); I never thought that the answer was that I would not have any children of my own.


Dr. Tucker

7 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Good Boy, Dr. Tucker
**Pats Head**

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Tucker, Medicine Dog. You have a great medical team there, Donna.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Your poochy doctors are so adorable. You look like you are in good hands.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, Donna - one of those Dr.s is cuter than the other!! Good therapy!

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry - that was me - forgot to sign. -Kym

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Dawgs. What would we do without them? Thinking 'bout you my friend.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Ramona said...

There is nothing like Pet Therapy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home