Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Surely There Must Be Others

I've been trying to find like-minded ladies out there in blog land, and I'm finding it surprisingly hard. Don't get me wrong, I love my rowdy band of Infertile and former Infertile friends, they are all in various stages of this madness, but all except one are not where I am: childless and not pursuing other options. There are "Moving On/Adoption/Childfree Living" types of forums on the TTC and pregnancy bulletin boards, but all of them I've checked out have been hijacked by the adoption league. Again, I'm happy for anyone who is going this route, but surely, there must be others out there in the same boat as me.

So, gentle readers, if you know of anyone who has a blog that I can paddle along with, please either pass their info along or tell them to seek me out.

5 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know there are a couple out there, I just cannot, for the life of me, remember who...I think I read too many blogs.

Oro
Birch and Maple

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

Hey Donna, I too have been looking for more likeminded souls out there. And I looked around briefly on the Adoption/childfree living forum (it had little to do with chldfree living.)
I will keep my eyes open, and let you know if you I find a good site (and you do the same!)

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I'm a like-minded lady, I'm in your boat! I don't have a blog , but I've been looking all over the place and you're the only one I've stumbled on. You're bookmarked now, so I'll keep checking in.

Oh, also, there is a little increased activity at the Exploring Childfree board at INCIID. Not any adoption talk that I have seen (except the announcements) and most participants aren't exploring CF so much as they are CF...

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughter and Forgetting (formerly Lame Ass Follicles)?
Forgive me for posting after having read only a little of your blog. She was dealing with secondary infertility, so maybe that is too far from your situation.
Luolin

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello--

I am 41 (soon to be 42!) childfree after infertility.

I am so glad you are here. I am not a currently a blogger but am considering starting one.

Rose

rosie791_at_hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home