Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Tuned In

I've had my iPod Mini for about a year now and its nearly full. I don't know what I'm going to do when that happens, I haven't given it much thought. I've been getting lots of great new music lately, some from blogs, some from the incredible Ms. C in Vancouver, some the old-fashioned way: borrowing CDs from friends. I really don't mind paying for music, the chance to do so just hasn't come up lately.

I'm into Fountains of Wayne lately (despite the name, if you know me well enough that will make sense), they were on American Dreams tonight as the Hollies doing "Bus Stop" and did a great job.

I also came across this site today, I haven't listened to much here but its...um...interesting, to say the least. The pictures that go along with the tracks are hilarious. I think "Go Gay With Cheese" is going to have to be the name of my first novel.


4 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, I just posted about that! Did you find it through me, or is this just one of those weird-ass coincidences?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

NY Times Best Seller list, be on the lookout for 'Go Gay with Cheese'.
I see it now.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Hi Molly! Strangely enough, I heard about the 365 site from a mixer friend of mine then I saw it on your blog. Great minds...

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go.
Gay.
With.
Cheese.

I had no idea what cheese could inspire! I look forward to this novel. Get started on it now, k? Can I be your agent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home