Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Friday, March 25, 2005

Can I Get A Witness?



I heard this story on the news on the radio today. I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time. At least the cross has something to do with Easter, the whole bunny thing I'm still trying to figure out. I fail to see how its any more "creepy" to eat a cross made of chocolate than it is to bite the head off of a rabbit. Personally, I would eat anything made out of white chocolate. I'm just sayin'.

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

OK, I am finding that a bit odd too. But, yeah, I would eat 'em. Bring it on!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

Hmmm...I wonder if there is a chocolate Jesus on any of those crosses, that would be even MORE bizarrly sacreligious! (But you know... ALL chocolate is fair game!)

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhhhh... All I can think is that they all look very delicious. I agree with maye though, a Chocolate Jesus might be a little on the sacrilegious side. But crosses? *chomp, chomp*

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhh.... surely eating something supposedly made out of wood has got to be better than snapping the head off of one of God's creatures? I agree about Jesus, though - that's a little weird. (Just a little stranger than eating an animal - when you start eating people it's sort of sends the wrong message to kids, I think.) Funny that people are bent out of shape about it. -Kym

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad bought a chocolate cross!!!! He is so proud of it, too. All I could do was giggle and remember this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home