Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Friday, February 25, 2005

Picture of the Day


Beach in Belize

I'm fooling around with this new program, Hello, to post pictures. Pretty easy and cool! This picture was taken in December 03 on a little island off the coast of Belize, where we went snorkeling. Just a little reminder for those of you out there still in the grips of winter - summer will return!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

I can just hear the ocean...oh shit...that's right, that's because I live about 3 inches away from it! rofl
Much prettier in your pic though. I would LOVE to be there about now. *SIGH*

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous - so jealous! Wouldn't it be nice to be there right now?? - Kym

 

Post a Comment

<< Home