Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Friday, December 10, 2004

Poked & Prodded

I am finally done. Here are the stats: IUI #1 - 18 million post-wash and 94% motility; IUI #2 - 25 million post-wash and 92% motility. Both were quick and easy, maybe that means my cervix was more open which means the timing was better than in previous times when he had to break out the heavy equipment to get the catheter through? This morning I also had my yearly physical. If I had known they were going to do an EKG and a bunch of other stuff, I would have re-scheduled. As it was I got back home from Dr. T's and promptly fell asleep on the couch. For several hours. It hasn't helped that my sinuses decided it was time for an all-out snot fest. My abdomen is feeling quite tight and full, like I just finished Thanksgiving dinner. This is new. Anything new is good, I suppose.

I have to get back to the couch now.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Sue said...

43 million swimmers to find 3 eggs right? I'd say those are great odds!!!!

Go Spermies! Go Spermies!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you could hang out on the couch for a while - no point in adding gravity to the spermies swim. I am so hopeful for you, Donna! As Sue said, the odds are great! - Kym

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Donna: Anything new? I'm checking in on you every day.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home