Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

La Cage aux Follies

OK, that was clever, ya gotta admit!! I am such a whiz at these post titles. I crack myself up.

U/S this morning showed that Clomid and Gonal-F have been playing together nicely, and my ovaries have been paying attention. Left side (always the over-achiever) had 3 mature at 18.5, 17.5 and 17.5 mm. Two of them were literally on top of each other and my doc almost missed it. Does that mean there is an increased chance of fraternal twins? Right side (the side with the twisted tube) had 2 smaller ones at 13 and 12.5 mm. Lining was 10 mm. Its all good.

Went back this afternoon to get my HcG shot (I cannot give myself a shot, can't even look at the needle going in when hubby does them), I got my E2 results as well. It was a whopping 1,122!! Its supposed to be at least 200 for each mature follie, so do the math and you tell me -- that's good, no?

Back-to-back IUIs tomorrow and Friday. Work has been hell this week, stressful and exhausting, throw a nice catheter through my cervix and that'll put the cherry on the sundae for the week. I'm not complaining, mind you. I am so exhausted I can't even get happy about this news. I am relieved more than anything else. And the band plays on...

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are AMAZING numbers! I am so excited for you - and maybe it's best that you don't have a ton of time to stress about this. The work stress is awful, too, but at least it helps take your mind off this a bit. I'm sorry it's been so rough lately - but what awesome numbers you have! I wouldn't be surprised if there were even more follies hiding in there - those E2 numbers are HUGE! ((((hugs)))) - Kym

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Oh, Donna! My stomach is in knots!!! I think I want you to get pregnant as much as I want to get (and stay) pregnant! It just has to be our turn!!!!

Sue

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

Yep. Yep..you are a clever one alright! ;)
Wow! Things are looking GOOD!!!
Keep up the kick as work, numbers & Follies!! Be good little soldiers!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home