Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Power (and not the good kind)

I was going to post last night but our power went out at 6:30. So we went out to eat and by the time we got back at 10:30 it was back on. We've been through long power outages before, you just don't realize just how much stuff you have that you need power for until you don't have it. What big wussies we are!

Trudi's email came in yesterday, she's definitely having a M/C. I just feel so bad for her. There's really nothing I can say that will make her feel better, so I just let her know I was there for her and sent her some flowers. She said Rome was there for her the whole time, I'm hoping this tragedy forces him to grow up a little bit more. There are some good things about marrying a younger man, but I would trade a better body for more maturity anyday.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

I am sorry to hear that. That is sweet that you sent her flowers. @~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home