Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Sunday, September 05, 2004

New Plan of Attack

OK, so I am gonna try this again...I hope I changed it so this is now public.

I'm corresponding with a chick in NJ, feeling her out to see if she is on the level. I'm trying to buy 20 vials of Gonal-F from her. So far she seems cool, and the fact she is only going to charge me $15 per is a big plus in my book. Obviously this means the new plan of attack is injectibles. For so long I've felt like I was in limbo, I really needed to do something to jump start myself. One of these things is moving on with this whole crazy TTC business. I can't keep this up forever.

And, I also sent my resume out. This scares the crap out of me! Those old insecurities resurface every time I do it. I told Devin one reason I want to go back to work FT is then we can get a housekeeper again. I am so fricking tired of housework!!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Tiff said...

I hope this sweet deal works out!! WOOHOO to kicking Limbos ass!!
How many resumes did you send out? Good luck!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home