Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Monday, May 10, 2004

First Post

Thought I would try out this blogging thing...maybe it will be a way for me to de-stress and figure out what's going on in my head.

Most of the time I feel like I am in limbo. My life seems to be at a standstill, except the aging process. I'm not ready for complete strangers to be able to read all my innermost thoughts, so I've not made this public, at least not yet. I'm not good with change and this is something new. I have to get used to this format first.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Tiff said...

I am glad you made it public!!! Yeah, a new blogger!!
I hope you enjoy, Donna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home