Words to Live By

Happily married. 41. Infertile/perimenopausal. TV and iPod addict. Transplanted Canadian living in California. {Warning - abundant sarcasm and frequent *gasp* profanity lie herein.}

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hotter Than Hades

Being as I'm a northern gal, I don't do well in extreme heat. 98 in Santa Cruz is extreme. Not as bad in Bonny Doon, but we are all suffering. Specially my doggies. Poor things. One more day of this crap and then we start to cool down. Just 10 degrees, that's all we ask.

I'm sitting here waiting for Trudi's email about her U/S today. I am feeling bad that she is probably having a M/C, since I felt so bad about her being PG in the first place. What the hell is somebody whose marriage is in trouble doing having a second baby? Well, who the hell am I to even think that? Now I just feel like shit. Jealousy is not a good color on me.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Tiff said...

The heat has been upbearable here lately, hasn't it? Our poor kitties seemed so miserable!
It feels like it's slowly cooling down a bit now though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home